Optimising Global Trade Compliance Efficiency
SAE Media Group is delighted to announce its 16th annual Defence Exports conference, which will convene in 13-14 September 2022.
Defence Exports will return as the leading event for industry professionals and government officials around the world, dealing with defence trade compliance.
A truly global event, delegates will hear from government speakers and senior international trade compliance professionals from around the world on regulation controls including ITAR, EAR, ECR, Dual-Use and the Wassenaar Arrangement.
Benefits of attending:
• Hear guidance on effective trade, licensing and compliance as well as the latest developments in control mechanisms and cyber security measures
• Discover practical guidance on how to comply with ITAR and EAR controls from within and outside the U.S.
• Network with heads of international trade compliance and heads of export controls from Europe, North America and the rest of the world
SAE Media Group is delighted to have Gary Stanley, President at Global Legal Services join as our conference chair again this year!
Government and International Bodies
• Shainila Pradhan, Director, Export Control Joint Unit, Department for International Trade
• Robert Hart, Chief, Regulatory and Multilateral Affairs, U.S. Department of State
• Thea Kendler, Assistant Secretary for Export Administration, Bureau of Industry and Security
• Racheli Chen, Director Exports Controls, Israeli Ministry of Defense
• Hiroshi Nishino, Director, International Affairs for Outreach Activities, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
• Myriam Perez Nogueira, Assistant deputy director, Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism
• Jan Christiaan Dicke, Commissioner Military Production, Commissariat for Military Production, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, The Netherlands
• Morten M. Pedersen, Head of Section, Danish Business Authority
• Philip Griffiths, Head of Secretariat, Wassenaar Arrangement
• Stephane Chardon, Export Control Coordinator, European Commission
• Simona Codrescu, Conventional Arms Advisor, Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• Mark Webber, Director, International Trade Policy, Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Bill Wade, Vice President of Global Trade Compliance, L3 Harris Technologies
• Edward Peartree, Group Deputy Head of Export Controls, Licensing and Policy, BAE Systems PLC
• Boaz Cohen, Logistics & Trade Compliance Manager, Elbit Systems EW and SIGINT - Elisra Ltd
• Carmen Fellows, VP International Trade Governance, Leonardo DRS Inc.
• Rosa Rosanelli, Group Export Compliance Officer, AIM Norway Company
• David Richards, Interim Global Head, Rolls-Royce
• Robert Monjay, Senior International Trade Advisor, Intel
• Nancy Fischer, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pitmann
• Abhishek Kishore, Managing Director - Global EASE International Practive, OCR Services, Inc
ITAR, EAR, ECR, OFAC, Gary Stanley, Defence Exports, Defence Trade, defence exports compliance, defence exports conference, EU commission exports, European exports controls, us export controls, dual use controls, military exports, military trade, global defence trade compliance, defence conference, SAE Media Group, cyber security, international trade compliance
September 13, 2022
St Ermin's Hotel
+44 (0) 20 7827 6054
New Class A warehouse will be the largest of its size in the area and caters to a growing base of e-commerce, logistics usersView Article
Partnership will offer best in class pricing and service to shorten delivery times and increase satisfaction for e-commerce brands and customersView Article
Realterm ihas announced the final close of Realterm Logistics Fund IV (RLF IV) at its contractual hard cap of $630 million in LP commitments. RLF IV is the fourth fund…View Article
© Copyright 1999–2022 American Journal of Transportation. All Rights Reserved