Join us at the Supply Chain Summit on 17 June 2021 to interact with peers and partners, exploring how food and grocery supply chains are developing new capabilities to serve customers better and drive business growth.
Key speakers include:
• Luke Jensen, CEO, Ocado Solutions
• David Sheldon, Head of Global Supply Chain Development, Nestlé
• Julie Faulkner, European Customer Services Manager, Kellogg Company
• Mike Pooley, Group CEO, IFCO Systems
• Dave Voss, European ecomm Supply Chain Business Partner, PepsiCo
• Guy Cuthbert, CEO and CTO, Atheon Analytics
Key Topic areas:
• Views from the top: Hear first-hand accounts of business success in the face of unprecedented adversity, opinions on what it has taken to excel and what recent developments mean for people and processes.
• Expansion of ecommerce: Hear how the online opportunity is being addressed and how teams are developing models to serve consumers at the right price.
• Digitally transformed: The push to a more ‘hands-off’ environment will increase the need to find insights in data to identify risk, find efficiencies and add value, explore examples of the digitalisation and automation of supply chain activities.
• Re-engineered for resilience: See how your peers are developing supply chains capable of functioning well in adversity.
• Sustainability gains significance: hear from industry leaders who are taking on the challenge and delivering impact in this increasingly vital area.
June 17, 2021
SIERA.AI a leading innovator of safety solutions for preventing industrial forklift accidents announced today that the Company has secured six (6) significant new contracts in multiple industry verticals. The six…View Article
• Next generation, blockchain-centric supply chain financing partnership launched by SBI Sumishin Net Bank and DLT Labs in Japan • Partnership to deliver first end-to-end supply chain financing network in…View Article
ORBCOMM Inc., a global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by GI Partners, a leading US-based…View Article
Ti’s latest report, Global e-commerce logistics 2021, shows rapid growth in the e-commerce logistics market as online retail demand soars and consumer requirements for same or next day last mile…View Article