Join us at the Supply Chain Summit on 17 June 2021 to interact with peers and partners, exploring how food and grocery supply chains are developing new capabilities to serve customers better and drive business growth.
Key speakers include:
• Luke Jensen, CEO, Ocado Solutions
• David Sheldon, Head of Global Supply Chain Development, Nestlé
• Julie Faulkner, European Customer Services Manager, Kellogg Company
• Mike Pooley, Group CEO, IFCO Systems
• Dave Voss, European ecomm Supply Chain Business Partner, PepsiCo
• Guy Cuthbert, CEO and CTO, Atheon Analytics
Key Topic areas:
• Views from the top: Hear first-hand accounts of business success in the face of unprecedented adversity, opinions on what it has taken to excel and what recent developments mean for people and processes.
• Expansion of ecommerce: Hear how the online opportunity is being addressed and how teams are developing models to serve consumers at the right price.
• Digitally transformed: The push to a more ‘hands-off’ environment will increase the need to find insights in data to identify risk, find efficiencies and add value, explore examples of the digitalisation and automation of supply chain activities.
• Re-engineered for resilience: See how your peers are developing supply chains capable of functioning well in adversity.
• Sustainability gains significance: hear from industry leaders who are taking on the challenge and delivering impact in this increasingly vital area.
June 17, 2021
The recent diversion of a passenger flight by Belarusian authorities and the arrest of a journalist, Raman Pratasevich, has resulted in several measures taken by the international community in condemnation…View Article
The global independent freight forwarding community is set to be represented within IATA's Time and Temperature Work Group (TTWG) for the first time, following the announcement that WCAworld has been…View Article
GEODIS is launching "Manage!", a program designed to support its 8,000 managers around the world. Built around the company's 7 Leadership Principles, it aims to strengthen their skills and leadership…View Article
Manhattan Associates Inc. today announced that Hot Topic, Inc., a leading entertainment and music merchandise omni-channel company, has chosen to upgrade its warehouse management system (WMS) with the implementation of…View Article