The line-up of speakers and presenters has been announced for the Midwest Association of Rail Shippers (MARS) Summer Meeting to be held July 18–19, 2022 at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
“This summer’s program features top industry experts who will focus on the theme ‘Switching the Focus for Mutual Success,’ ” said MARS President Carrie Evans. “Their insightful presentations, along with candid discussions among attendees, can lay the foundation for the development of collaborative strategies to support growth across all segments of our industry.”
The agenda can be found online at www.mwrailshippers.com, and includes:
- Nick Bowdish, President, N. Bowdish Company
- Graham Brisben, CEO & Founder, PLG Consulting
- James Foote, President & CEO, CSX Transportation
- Patrick Fuchs, Member, Surface Transportation Board
- Eric Gehringer, EVP Operations, Union Pacific
- David Maggied, VP Transportation, Eco-Energy, LLC
- Eric Starks, Chairman & CEO, FTR Transportation Intelligence
- Paul Titterton, President–Rail North America, GATX
- Jeff Zyskowski, VP Supply Chain, Ardent Mills
The Summer Meeting starts with the annual Scholarship Golf Outing, a reception, and a networking dinner on Monday, July 18. The business meeting is scheduled for a full day on Tuesday, July 19.