The Coalition for America’s Gateways and Trade Corridors (CAGTC) today elected two new Board members and re-elected four members of the Board of Directors. Each will serve a three-year term.
Newly elected Board members include:
Re-elected to the Board are:
“For two decades, our Coalition has been the leading voice advancing the need for increased investment in the nation’s multimodal freight network,” stated Paul Hubler, CAGTC Chairman and Director of Government & Community Relations for the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments and Alameda Corridor-East Project. “We look to our Board of Directors to guide the organization in its policy pursuits, and we are delighted to have the counsel of these nationally-recognized industry leaders. The geographic and industry diversity of CAGTC’s Board is unmatched and the expertise these Board members generously share with the organization navigates us to broadly respected policy objectives that have become a hallmark of our success.”
- Fran Inman, Senior Vice President, Majestic Realty Co.
- Ray Traynor, Chief Planning & Innovation Officer, San Diego Association of Governments
- Erin Aleman, Executive Director, Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Paul Anderson, President & CEO, Port Tampa Bay
- Shant Boyajian, Partner, Nossaman LLP
- Rachel Vandenberg, Senior Vice President, Dewberry