Jean-Marc Lacave, 51, will join CMA CGM Group, as Chief Executive Vice-President and member of the Executive Board, as of 1st September 2008.
He will be in charge of the following departments, previously under the responsibility of Alain Wils :
- Intermodal (Maritime, Rail, Inland waterway, Road),
- Human Resources,
- Safety / Security/ Environment (QHSE).
He will also be responsible for managing terminal operations in which CMA CGM Group is a shareholder.
At his request, Alain Wils will focus on the following responsibilities, as of 12 September 2008 :
- Adviser to the Chairman of the Executive Board,
- Institutional Adviser to CMA CGM Group,
- Chairman of CMA CGM Antilles-Guyane,
- Chairman of DELMAS, in particular for agencies, subsidiaries, and terminals in Sub-Saharan Africa.
This strong team, around Chairman Jacques R Saad’, and composed of Farid T Salem, Rodolphe Saad’, Jean-Marc Lacave and Alain Wils, will lead the development of CMA CGM Group in France and in the world.