Eleven Danir 19 are shared an impressive video on their recently handled Vyksa project, performing an ‘all-in’ service moving a metallurgical plant via the Baltic Region to Vyksa, Russia.
- Over 6,500tn in 4 Vessels
- Over 6,000tn in almost 1,000 Containers
- 81 Trucks with OOG Cargo
- 923 Trucks with In-Gauge Cargo
Transportation included road survey and arrangements of pilots and police escorts in Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus and Russia - along the entire route of the cargo to their final destination.
Their full scope of work included:
- Classification decision arrangements
- Full documentation & customs services during the whole project
- Acceptance of cargo arriving by vessels & in containers at the Port of Riga
- Cargo survey & inspections upon arrival
- Operations survey
- Sorting & storage operations
- Supply & loading programs planning
- Weighing of all trucks before shipment
- Organisation of permits, police escorts & route works for OOG cargo
Execution of transportation of in-gauge and out-of-gauge cargo to Vyksa in Russia by road transport - 60-70 trucks per week.