First automotive dedicated consolidated container Jersey City, NJ. / USA, February 2, 2018 – Kuehne + Nagel, one of the leading global logistics providers, has expanded its less-thancontainer- load (LCL) services offering with a new dedicated, reliable transit from Shanghai (China) to Chattanooga, TN (USA).
This latest offering adds to Kuehne + Nagel’s global seafreight LCL dedicated container consolidation network and serves the increasing demand from automotive companies to ship small-volume shipments, in high-frequency to the greater Chattanooga U.S. Region. This enables our customers to reduce inventory levels through smaller order sizes and to source from different suppliers in smaller batches.
The weekly sailing will take approximately 20 days from port to port, and Kuehne + Nagel experts are involved at all stages of cargo shipments from origin to destination.
This KN LCL Shanghai-to-Chattanooga features:
- Service dedicated solely for automotive importers
- One stop, 20-day route
- Dedicated container freight stations for Kuehne + Nagel operating cargo consolidation services
- Space allocation with each shipping alliance and on each sailing to ensure the fastest connections, even in peak seasons
- Shipment management and full visibility via KN Login
- Instant quotes and direct LCL bookings with KN FreightNet – our convenient online solution