NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry released Commercial van overview and market data insights, an updated report on the commercial van segment and its influence on work truck industry dynamics. In this publication, NTEA summarizes available van platforms and upfit options; shares current and expected marketplace activity; and highlights sales trends identified by reputable data sources.
“In the three years since this report was initially released, the commercial van market has grown considerably — but not all segments achieved the same growth rate,” said Steve Latin-Kasper, NTEA’s director of market data and research. “This resource provides perspective on this popular commercial vehicle type, offering insights into van data sources, along with market trends and expectations.”
• Commercial van market definition
• Vehicle configuration and characteristics
• Segment size in terms of shipments, sales and new registrations
• Outline of models available in North America
• Roof-height analysis
• Growth expectations by end use market