Quiet Platforms, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Eagle Outfitters Inc, today announced it has partnered with FourKites to provide enhanced supply chain visibility to all Quiet Platforms retail customers. Quiet Platforms’ nationwide, open-sharing network and technology platform enable retailers to manage their end-to-end logistics needs more efficiently, sustainably and cost-effectively.
The FourKites partnership will provide Quiet Platforms’ retail customers with full lifecycle visibility for inventory, assets and shipments moving through the connected network. Quiet Platforms will begin tracking shipments in mid-October, providing the end customers of the retailers in its network with unprecedented visibility into the status and movement of their purchases. Beginning in December, Quiet Platforms will expand access directly to retailers, enabling them to:
• Track the movement of inventory from receipt to delivery in near real time.
• Resolve logistics exceptions that result in inventory or last-mile delivery delays.
• Gain transportation insights from the movement of goods across lanes, transportation providers and facilities that can be used to inform future decisions.
• Improve the customer experience by giving customers accurate, real-time information about the status of their orders.
• Reduce cargo loss by surfacing comprehensive, real-time views of the flow of inventory through Quiet Platforms’ nationwide network.
“In partnering with providers like FourKites, Quiet Platforms is giving retailers in our network the ability to access complete, real-time supply chain visibility through end-to-end solutions,” said Charles Griffith, CTO of Quiet Platforms. “Traditionally, it has been difficult to get an accurate view of an entire network, let alone that view in real time—which is why we are excited to offer these advanced technology solutions to our customers.”
“We are honored that Quiet Platforms chose to partner with FourKites on this revolutionary approach to optimizing the global end-to-end retail supply chain,” said Mathew Elenjickal, Founder and CEO of FourKites. “Together, we are working to help the world’s leading retailers grow their market share through better customer experiences and improved relationships with their supply chain partners.”