With the US border opening, Swiss WorldCargo has announced several new and additional flights, which will connect Zurich and Switzerland to the US. This will allow them to continue connecting global economies by air cargo and increase its global network.
Beginning on 14 December, Swiss WorldCargo will resume the connection of Geneva – New York (JFK) to our network. Their JFK facility is the only GDP compliant facility in greater New York Area.
Flight resumption as of 14 December:
Geneva – New York: 3x weekly (LX22 day 2/4/6/7, LX23 day 1/3/5/6)
Zurich – New York: 10x weekly (LX14/15 daily, LX16 day 1/3/5, LX17 day 2/4/7
• ORD: 333 operation from 01-12Dec21, 77W operation 13Dec21-20Jan22,
333 operation as of 21Jan22
• MIA: 343 operation from 01-12Dec21, 77W operation 13Dec21-09Jan22,
343 operation as of 10Jan22
• DXB: remains on 333 in December 2021
• TLV: LX256 will be downgraded to 321 from 01Dec21 – 01Jan22
• CMB/MLE: The tri-angular flights LX8068 ZRH-CMB-MLE-ZRH operate
on day 5
• MLE: New day of operation 6 & 7. MLE will be served 3x weekly, twice non-stop
and once via CMB (day 5, 6, 7 ex ZRH)
• CPT: New 2x weekly day 1 & 3