Transportation software company Tenstreet is expanding the power of its safety offerings with the release of its improved Safety Management solution.
Long known as a dominant force in the recruiting and employment verification spaces with popular products like IntelliApp and Xchange, Tenstreet believes in the importance of carriers having a comprehensive solution for their safety departments as well. Carrier safety is often treated as a less urgent concern than issues like recruiting that have obvious effects on profit, but neglecting compliance opens companies up to dangerous mistakes, laborious DOT audits, and costly lawsuits.
The updated Safety Management service expands the power and interconnectivity of Tenstreet’s previous tools to manage driver safety. Safety Management has been re-engineered to be a one-stop, interconnected solution that will help carriers gain control over safety and compliance processes to save carriers time and money as well as keep them more secure.
Carriers who adopt safety management can expect the following features to assist in their safety operations:
With these features, carriers can implement a dependable, holistic safety solution that helps them connect the dots and doesn’t just keep them running from issue to issue.
- Automatically pull in data collected from ELD and/or dash cam devices to your safety dashboard through popular telematics integrations
- Receive police reports, pictures of bodily injuries or damaged equipment, and any other documents or notes pertinent to a driving event uploaded by drivers through the Driver Pulse app
- Connect driving events to customizable accident registry and points management systems, providing a natural path to meaningful retention and remediation decisions
- Automatically assign corrective trainings from Tenstreet’s library of over 200 training titles to drivers based on FMCSA reportable events
- View FMCSA CSA data pulled in daily, providing detailed analytics and total transparency into how each of your drivers are performing and improving
- Monitor a summary and activity feed for each driver comprised of events, CSA data, trainings assigned, files, documents, communications, and notes in chronological order
- Enjoy peace of mind with full protection of your confidential data through encryption and strict privacy standards
- Ensure a seamless handoff if a driver leaves your company when relevant safety information is automatically passed back to recruiting to create term records in Xchange for fast and easy handling of VoE requests