Over the last 5 months, Wilhelmsen Ships Service has been handling and supporting several pipe shipments from UAE and Oman ports to USA ports.
The export pipe shipments were handled in various lots with 1-2 breakbulk vessels per month holding an average volume of 6,000 to 10,000mt per vessel. Wilhelmsen’s scope of activities included:
- Receiving & segregating the pipes at the export storage yards on a case-to-case basis;
- Export documentation & customs formalities;
- Ships agency of the vessels to load the cargo;
- Coordination of delivering the cargo from the export storage yards to vessels in line with strict loading plans;
- Seafreight of the shipments to USA ports on a case-to-case basis.